Time & Location
Nov 12, 2022, 8:00 a.m. NST – Nov 13, 2022, 4:00 p.m. NST
St. John's, 57 Old Pennywell Road, St. John's, NL A1E 6A8, Canada
About the Event
It’s time for the 6th Annual Rock Games!
We are stoked to host the event in our new and expanded 8000 sqft gym! We are planning for new and trusted sponsors, oodles of prizes, giveaways and loads of community building. We really hope you can join us! (Click read more below)
- This is a 2-day partner competition and throwdown for all fitness levels
- Spectators are welcome
- Open to all athletes in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Registration - $75 CAD +HST and fees PER TEAM
- Registration includes a Rock Games shirt, swag bag and drinks/snacks
- 4-5 Events across 2 Days. Events will be announced as the games approach. One event will be kept secret.
- Dates: November 12th-13th (event schedule TDB)
- Registration cut-off is October 31st (to get shirt sizing). Registrations past November 6th will not be accepted.
The divisions are as follows:
- Women’s Competitive
- Women’s Open
- Mixed Pairs Competitive
- Mixed Pairs Open
- Men’s Competitive
- Men’s Open
*This is an inclusive event and anyone wishing to participate can register within any division they prefer to identify with*
* Swapping divisions will be allowed up until October 31st*
What to expect for the divisions?
- **NEW THIS YEAR** Competitve divisions will be eligible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, Spirit of the Games and True Grit Awards. Participants in the Open divisions will NOT be ranked on a leaderboard (i.e. Throwdown style), this division will still be subject to judging for completedness of events and movement standards. All teams in the Open division that complete all 5 events will be entered into several prize draws and are eligible for the spirit of the games and true grit awards.
- Competitive division events may include any Rx movement such as: double unders, handstand pushups, pull-ups, rope climbs etc.
- Open division events will be the same as competitive division but it will be up to the individual athlete to scale appropriately for their skill level. There will be intermediate and beginner suggestions for each event.
- If any team in the competitive division requires scaling or movement substitution they are still eligible to compete in that division but they must take a scoring penalty (TBD) for that event.
Requests can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
All proceeds, products/services will be used to run the event and towards athletes prizes.
We will require your logo for printing on our shirts. So if interested please make sure to get us that before October 30th so we can include it in the printing!
Due to prizes and apparel order being based off registrations, we cannot provide refunds. Registeration transfer to another team is acceptable.
2022 Rock Games Registration
+$2.16 service fee
This ticket includes registration for you and your teammate
+$2.16 service fee