Time & Location
Oct 16, 2021, 8:30 a.m. – Oct 17, 2021, 12:30 p.m.
St. John's, 57 Old Pennywell Road, St. John's, NL A1E 6A8, Canada
About the Event
It’s time for the 5th Annual Rock Games!
We are stoked to finally host another in-person throwdown. We are planning for new sponsors, oodles of prizes, giveaways and loads of community building. We really hope you can join us! (Click read more below)
- This is a 2-day partner competition/throwdown for all fitness levels
- Open to all athletes in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Registration - $75 CAD PER TEAM
- Registration includes a Rock Games shirt and swag bag
- 5 Events across 2 Days
- Dates: October 16th-17th (event schedule TDB)
- Registration cut-off is October 1st
- There is a cap of 24 teams
There will be 4 total divisions this year. Since we will be competing in person, we have decided to reduce the number of divisions, simplify competition and will be planning according to COVID-19 protocols and ensure the safety of all participants. The divisions are as follows:
- Women’s Rx’d
- Women’s Scaled
- Men’s Rx’d
- Men’s Scaled
*This is an inclusive event and anyone wishing to participate can register within a division they identify with - no questions asked <3*
What to expect for the divisions?
- RX'd division events may include: double unders, handstand pushups, chest to bar, rope climbs etc.
- Scaled division events will include typical scaling options that are provided during the open (e.g. jumping pull-ups, box step ups, push ups etc.)
- If any team requires further scaling or movement substitution (in either RX'd or scaled) they are still eligible to compete in that division but must take a last place finish for that
Requests can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company logo will be printed on the back of roughly 100 shirts and given to athletes, volunteers and be available for purchase the day of the event (example below). We have several news stations that are interested in covering the event as well. We will be broadcasting the event live to our 5000+ followers on Facebook.
We will be announcing sponsors at opening and closing statements, printing logo on the back of the shirt and will have logos projected on a wall at the gym on loop throughout the two day event.
**Silver Sponsor:** $300 cash or equal value in product/services
**Gold Sponsor:** **Only 5 Available.** $500 cash or equal value in product/service (includes larger logo on shirt and an event in the sponsors name).
All proceeds, products/services will be used to run the event and towards athletes prizes.
We will require your logo for printing on our shirts. So if interested please make sure to get us that before September 15th so we can include it in the printing!
Refund Policy - Due to prizes and apparel order being based off registrations, we cannot provide refunds.
+$2.16 service fee
This ticket is issued for a team of 2
+$2.16 service fee0