Time & Location
Jun 25, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
St. John's, 57 Old Pennywell Road, St. John's, NL A1E 6A8, Canada
About the Event
It's been far too long since we have had a good old fashion team throwdown at Islander! This isn't a competition (there may be a little bit of harmless smack talk though) but rather an opportunity for some good old fashion fitness fun.
Here how Islander Throwdowns work:
1. RSVP and show up! I mean... that's not hard ;)
2. We will form teams of 5 or 6 people on the day of the event so no need to try and organize this beforehand.
3. We will be doing 3 "events" over the course of 2 hours (10am-12pm).
4. DJ booth set up for jamz and maybe even a request or two will be taken.
5. Post-throwdown BBQ and hangout at the gym (12pm)!
Who knows where the fun will take us after. We can't wait to throwdown with you and connect through sweat. We will be capping attendance at this event, so be sure to get your RSVP in early!